Sponsored Links:

Lydia Hearst says "I Went to College. I'm a Supermodel." and "I'm a Hearst, Not a Hilton!"

Lydia Hearst says 'I went to college. I'm a supermodel.' and 'I'm a Hearst, not a Hilton!'
Lydia Hearst
. Does that name sound familiar? It doesn't ring a bell, right? She's not that famous! Well, as she tells OK! magazine, "I went to college. I'm a supermodel. I have a legitimate career in journalism, television, fashion and designing. But more importantly, "I'm a Hearst, not a Hilton!" Firstly, we are by no means cheerleaders for anybody who is tacky and wears as much weave and/or makeup as someone like a Paris Hilton, who Lydia was clearly taking a swipe at.

With that aside, Lydia Hearst, our friend, get real. You totally want to be Paris Hilton. As is evident by your twirls down Heatherette's runway every year and your love for everything pink and sparkly. Not to mention the fact that if there were any truth to your resume, why did you feel compelled to rattle it off to a reporter? Ooh, silly girl. Look. You are pretty, slightly cheesy, probably not as cultured as you would like us all to believe, and extremely wealthy. And if we could be honest with each other for a sec., the majority of the success that both you and Paris have achieved can -- for the most part -- be attributed to your famous last names. That's it. Not too much hard work involved.

So can we all be friends again?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Very nice!

Sponsored Links: