Sponsored Links:

Paris Hilton Moved to a New House

Paris Hilton Moved to a New House

Popular heiress Paris Hilton feels much safer in her new home. The 27-year-old cutie, who recently moved to an exclusive gated community in Beverly Hills, loves the new property because it gives her more privacy.

Paris Hilton wrote on her official blog: "As most of you know, I moved away from my old - and very accessible - house because I was sick and tired of constant invasion of my private life. "I love my fans but I could not leave for a meeting or walk my dog without a camera pushing inside my front door on to personal property. I feel so much happier and safer in my new home."

5 comments:

Don said...

The look of a proud Barack Obama support. 39 more days to go.

Unknown said...

Paris Hilton has been forced to buy a new house - because her Hollywood Hills home is being targeted by stalkers.The hotel heiress, who also owns a pad on New York's exclusive Park Avenue and a private apartment at the swanky Hotel Waldorf hotel, was recently left terrified when a crazed fan spent seven hours knocking on her front door.She has also received letters written in blood, hate mail and marriage proposals through her mail box after a local publication revealed her home address.
-----------------------
Carol

Guaranteed ROI

peeps-talk said...

hope she finds privacy on her new home!

admin facemien.com said...

5........4........3........2.......1........Happy New Year 2010



tretet teeeeeet teeeeeeeeet tret tet tet

from facemien.com

Unknown said...

really nice dress
Penis Enlargement Pills
How to Last Longer in Bed?
How to Cure Premature Ejaculation?
How to Increase Sperm Count?
Buy Party Pills Online

Sponsored Links: