Sponsored Links:

Paris Hilton Loves Benji Madden!

Paris Hilton Loves Benji Madden!

Heiress Paris Hilton says rocker boyfriend Benji Madden "always knows" how to make her smile. The hotel heiress "couldn't be happier" with the Good Charlotte rocker, and was delighted when he decided to join her on the shoot for her new MTV reality TV show, which follows her search for a new best friend. She said: "Benji Madden and his friends came out to support me on the first two days of shooting. I love how he's always there for me, he always knows how to make me smile. Life is amazing, couldn't be happier, excited for what the future holds."

Paris Hilton is so thrilled with the progress of the show, tentatively title 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF', and has already found some potential contenders for the coveted role of Best Friend Forever. She added on her official blog: "I met all the contestants on Wednesday night. I was a little nervous at first because I always get shy meeting new people. But everyone ended up being very sweet, cool and fun to be around. "

I'm really happy with the final contestants, although it was really hard to pick only eighteen people from so many great choices. They all looked stunning and beautiful and hot! So much fun!" However, Paris Hilton admits she's terrified about making the first elimination decision, saying: "I am having anxiety and really dreading those moments of all the eliminations. But it's going to be a lot of fun and a these people will get to have a fun experience and I'm happy cause I feel like I've made friends with some of these people already."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi. I'm limferdi, your blog is nice, can we exchange links? my site is http://limferdi.blogspot.com, I've already added you to my link lists. By the way, Paris looks so pretty in the pic.

Sponsored Links: